We can supply Acetone with Different Packing and Size and High Quality for Different Industries.
Acetone (propanone) is the organic compound with the formula (CH3)2CO. It is a colorless, volatile, flammable liquid, and is the simplest and smallest ketone. Acetone is a solvent used in manufacture of plastics and other industrial products. Acetone may also be used to a limited extent in household products, including cosmetics and personal care products, where its most frequent application would be in the formulation of nail polish removers. Acetone occurs naturally in the human body as a byproduct of metabolism.
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Physical state and appearance: Liquid. - Colour: Clear Colourless.
- Taste: Pungent. Sweetish - pH (1% soln/water): Not available.
- Molecular Weight: 58.08 g/mole - Boiling Point: 56.2 (133.2°F)
- Ionicity (in Water): Not available. - Melting Point: -95.35°C (-139.6°F)
- Volatility : Not Available. - Critical Temperature: 235°C (455°F)
- Odor Threshold: 62 ppm - Specific Gravity: 0.79(Water = 1)
- Vapor Density: 2 (Air = 1) - Vapor Pressure: 24 kPa (@ 20°C)